BroadJump for Finance
As a steward of your organization’s financial health, you face a myriad of challenges – declining reimbursement, healthcare reform uncertainty, and increasing operating expenses, to name a few.
The need for healthcare systems to manage costs effectively and efficiently to preserve operating margin has never been greater. In this dynamic environment, it is critical to utilize spend management solutions to focus on the things you can control.
What if you could have a more efficient and effective method to manage non-labor expense so that you could spend more time and resources investing in areas that improve patient care?
Through our Dynamic Spend Intelligence™ solution, we give your finance team the ability to control expenses with a centralized view of spend analytics and KPIs for your entire facility or system. After reviewing insights from the Dynamic Spend Intelligence™ dashboard, you can dig into the details for each category by accessing data from our powerful set of comparative spend analytics solutions.
Dynamic Spend Intelligence™ is your mission
control center for expense management:
- Bridges all your expense data — supplies, purchased services, pharmaceuticals and capital expenses — into one comprehensive dashboard
- Aggregates data from multiple entities, ERP systems and pharmacy wholesalers
- Visually indicates potential problem areas within the different areas of your organization
- Provides data-driven support for your strategic financial decisions
- Integrates seamlessly with our suite of expense management solutions, delivering unprecedented transparency and actionable analyses
- Allows you to easily navigate from high-level intelligence to category summaries and line-item detail
- ROI is typically realized in the first 90 days of use
After reviewing insights from the Dynamic Spend Intelligence™ dashboard, you can dig into the details for each category by accessing data from our powerful set of comparative data analytics applications:
How Our Finance Solution Works
— Consultation to define goals
— Data feed integration
— Data integrity
— Savings opportunities analysis
— Negotiation Planning
As a company invested in your success, our Client Management team provides coaching and support for your initiatives. The team works collaboratively with you to help you learn the platform, integrate the analyses into your workflows and strategically pursue savings opportunities in a systematic way.
Our Client Management team acts as your trusted advisor, serving as an extension of your team.
Every member of the team has extensive supply chain, clinical, value analysis or group purchasing organization experience.
These seasoned professionals:
Work collaboratively with you to identify savings opportunities across the range of your non-labor expense
Help you develop a reporting system to measure the key drivers of your expense over time, as well as the results of your savings execution strategy
Help identify best practices in procedure materials utilization
Relevant Insights & Resources
Here are some resources to provide you with additional insights about healthcare cost management and analytics.
Hear from our leadership team about the value of Dynamic Spend Intelligence